Soku Swap, a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, has announced to launch its DEX protocol based on Ethereum Network and Binance Smart Chain network in response to the growing demand of crypto users for interoperable platforms and a better alternative to rising gas fees on the Ethereum network. The launch comes after rigorous testing of the platform’s features, which has proven to be effective in operation and smooth user experience.
Soku Swap uses a new type of trading model called automated liquidity protocol to create liquidity pools of tokens, which allows users to trade using an algorithm instead of an order book. Additionally, the platform offers the following features:
- Soku Swap offers users multiple ways to earn money through the platform, from providing liquidity on the platform to trading or benefitting from flash loans and taking cryptocurrency educational classes.
- Two blockchains, Ethereum and Binance, are available on one platform — Soku Swap. The goal is to enable users to make trades wherever they like with the lowest fees across exchanges while allowing users to trade several additional cryptocurrencies.
- Free educational classes on crypto and blockchain to lower down the barriers to mainstream adoption. Moreover, users get paid in cryptocurrencies to learn by reading articles and watching videos and earn from referring users to get educated.
- Soku Swap doesn’t ask users to go through rigorous KYC/AML processes, thereby preserving the anonymity and privacy of all users in a purely decentralized fashion.
- The token verification tool verifies newly listed tokens by checking the liquidity, use cases, team and overall rating to make sure users have all the information they need to make safe and informed investments.
- Soku Swap Boxes function as a means to diversify any portfolio. Users can invest any amount starting from $50 to purchase a bundle of the top upcoming and high volume cryptocurrencies through the exchange in a single click.
- User friendly Flash Loan system. Users can set up a flash loan in a few easy steps directly through the Soku Swap platform
As the market moves away from centralized exchanges to decentralized platforms, Soku Swap is expected to meet the growing demand of professional and novice traders for a more reliable platform free from third-party pressure with competitive fees.
SOKU Token ICO
SOKU is a governance token of Soku Swap that allows holders to vote on upcoming upgrades and changes to the exchange. Community members and team members can propose any new ideas to the platform, which are then reviewed, vetted, and voted on by token holders. Proposals with the maximum vote will go to the Soku Swap “Treasury” where the funding is provided to implement the changes.
The upcoming ICO starts on 3 May 2021 (3PM UTC) until 7 May 2021. In order to take part or find out more about Soku Swap’s whitepaper, future plans, team and tokenomics visit sokuswap.finance